Monday, August 4, 2014

Blaugust 4th: Faffing

Because Belghast invented Blaugust, I decided to use his word of choice when he just feels like random gaming. For the next 30 days I want my readers to decided what game I play and stream for 30 days. I slapped a poll up on my blog's side bar you can vote on. If you do not see an MMO on there that you want to see, just add it in the comments and I'll add it to the poll.

Right now I am enjoying playing DCUO and this week I start a new podcast with Sitting on a Couch & MMORPG.com for Firefall. I love all MMOs and I love the MMO community, so I would like to play a game for fun people might be interested in. If I get enough people interested and liking my streams/posts, I might refresh the poll every month to shake things up. Of course to be fair, I will remove the last game played so I get a bit of variety.

 For the sake of a great community project like Blaugust, please take the time to vote in my poll. In 6 days I will start playing that game for you. I'll stream it and write blog posts about my adventures. It will also give me content for Blaugust. I really don't care what game I play because I know I'll have fun doing it. Thanks for your support and please watch and follow me at Twitch for my awesome streams.I swear, you will not watch another streamer like me.

Vote NOW!!!

PS... If you know anybody that does web or avatar art please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Act 1: Pong

Now that Boomers are finally dying off, the rest of the world can relax and play their video games without being harassed. Video games are e...