Thursday, August 2, 2018

#BlaugustReborn Episode 2

Today I am taking it old school!

When I first started blogging I only did it on my iPhone 1, so I figured today would be a good day to post a blog post from my phone. Unlike other bloggers, I'm not going to give you tips (unless you like tips. Just the tips!) I'm just going to give you real life blogging experiences.

When I was growing up I had a lot of accidents. I can't count how many times I fell out of a tree or jumped face first in the dirt because Superman tricked me into thinking I could fly. There were times I had to go out in the rain in just my underwear to surf the church parking lot gutter waves. One time I was feeding a dog sandwich meat and he bit my hand. I found out later they had to put the dog down for biting me. These are things I have to live with for the rest of my life. I don't think I regret anything I did and  sure other people would've done things differently. What I did makes me who I am and I'm proud of who I've become.

As a blogger I've had several blogs that I had fall on their face, I deleted, or I just gave up on. For me blogging is a very passionate hobby I choose to emotionally invested in. When I feel the blog is no longer me, I move on. I fo not have any regrets about my blogging past. Over the past 10 years of blogging I've met some amazing people. Out of those people I've probably pissed them off at some point. I've lost good friends by just opening my mouth or joking around with them. I can't think of a single one of them I still do not consider friends even if they do not like me anymore. For me it is the experience and community that makes it all worth it. If I've said something to make you mad, I'm sorry but seriously get over it you are just wasting your own personal time and energy holding a grudge. I don't have time for that shit. That said, I hold no ill feelings towards anyone. Part about f being a online presence is to interact and understand everyone to s unique in their own way.

If you are a blogger and you receive a bad comment don't get upset just understand everyone was raised differently and what they say might not be a personal attack. If you did not breast feed off them as a baby, then you don't own them anything and they do not understand you the way you think you should be. You are who you are and should be proud no matter what. There is only one of you and nobody has ever experienced what you have. There is only one person you should try to impress everyday and that is you. Remember, I thought I could fly and broke my nose. I do not regret that and to this day I still have hopes I can fly someday. My tip as a blogger is simple, you do you for you.

Love you!
-Scarybooster

1 comment:

Act 1: Pong

Now that Boomers are finally dying off, the rest of the world can relax and play their video games without being harassed. Video games are e...