Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blaugust 7th: I'm Special!

I never liked Final Fantasy. I bought FFXIV on a Steam sale. I played FFXIV for a week out of the 30 days and got to level 7. I didn't enjoy it. I was by myself. I felt lonely. I have cats. I want a dog.

Today I subscribed to FFXIV. I planned on subscribing to WoW. I don't know what happened. I don't want to play WoW. I feel I need to get my money's worth out of FFXIV. I'm going to try FFXIV. I'm not sure why. I like this blog post.

I think people think I'm nuts. I think you think I'm nuts. I'm not sure why I switch games. I still play DCUO. I still play Firefall. I still play with myself. I am special. I am a gamer.

I feel bad. I want to apologize. I feel crazy. I don't understand. I'm compulsive. I like games. I'm am adult. I love boobies. I can blog.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite blog post of yours ever. I can just hear the closet Stuart Smalley inside you bursting to get out!

    ReplyDelete

Soulframe…Flow

Rip the armor. Drain the ichor. Twist the virtue into something far meaner, sharper, quicker, sicker. No more singing to the trees. No more ...