Friday, February 21, 2014

The Devil You Say!

I've been a bit in the closet about this, but I think it's time to tell all my readers the truth. As embarrassing as it is, I need to tell everybody before they think I'm somebody I'm not. It's very hard on me, but it weighs on my soul everyday. I think about it every second I'm awake and it's stifling my life. I'm just hurting my family by not coming out and saying it. I know it might hurt my marriage and how my kids think of me, but I can't keep it a secret anymore...

I love The Elder Scrolls Online and Wildstar!

Oh gawd that felt good!

I know my life will change from now on and the Westboro Baptist Church might protest me now, but I can't help it.

I love The Elder Scrolls Online and Wildstar!

Oh... There it is again.  It's so empowering to say. I'm crying here with joy. I feel my Chi is finally aligned. To not have to face it and lie anymore, is life changing.

I can play a realistic looking game with a huge PvP end-game and a cartoony dungeon crawler. I know the world with think I'm a freak, but I don't care anymore. I'M FREEEEEEEEE!

Crap, I need to log into WoW, GW2, DCUO, and FFXIV to finish my dailies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Act 1: Pong

Now that Boomers are finally dying off, the rest of the world can relax and play their video games without being harassed. Video games are e...